– (2007) – A masked killer is laying waste to anyone having sex with another or themselves. The main agenda is to come as close to pornography as possible without receiving a XXX rating. While overly perverted, this does have some story progression and an ambitious strive to entertain.
13 total views, 13 views today
– (1990) – A cop investigates an underground S&M ring with ties to murder. Almost feels like a real movie when briefly exploring man’s lust for sex and violence, but those parts come and go too quickly. Most of this is repetitive, whether dealing with the murders or watching a cop wander around while bad music plays in the background.
23 total views, 5 views today
– (1989) – Two friends encounter summoned creatures in a small house. Has moments that feel like a direct rip-off of The Evil Dead, but this can’t even plagiarize correctly. All that’s here are a bunch of scenes shot on the cheap, presumably without a script, for the sole purpose of making a “movie.” All parties involved should bow their heads in shame for barely trying.
38 total views, 4 views today
– (2018) – A superficial couple decides to visit cursed land on Long Island. An absolute waste of every physical resource utilized to create something that serves no purpose whatsoever. There’s a good chance this features the worst dialog in film history, along with the worst screen duo of all time. Elicits rage in its ineptitude, but sometimes causes eyes to roll and serves as one of the ultimate guides in how not to make a movie.
65 total views, 4 views today
– (2020) – A group of girls are stranded in woods where a masked killer and his mother kill or abduct them. Never very good, but it’s light years better than others in this cruddy series by at least attempting stupidity at every turn. Cheap even by dirt standards, but does entertain from time to time.
68 total views, 6 views today
– (2019) – Documentary that explores the life of a makeup F/X legend, from unexpected personal stories to familiar horror highlights. Covers ground most every horror fan has seen and heard before, but also has inclusions new to a seasoned die hard. Full of great coverage, and ends on a spiritually uplifting note.
194 total views, 9 views today
– (2019) – Soldiers travel to a moon of Mars to prevent demons from bringing hell to Earth. Little more than an Aliens clone with possessed scientists and unimpressive creatures in place of memorable enemies. Too murky in appearance and too dopey in execution to take seriously.
65 total views, 4 views today
– (1991) – CIA personnel take on mutants and terrorists in suburbia. Hard to tell what exactly is happening, since the editing is too sporadic when scenes don’t endlessly drag. Seems to have amused those involved, but for the rest of us this is pure torture.
86 total views
– (2016) – The son of a murderer and his stoner friend hide from controversy in a small town, but are uncovered and blamed for new murders. A bad experience in that very few jokes are funny, despite attempting the zany vibe of the Scary Movie franchise. Has energy, but nothing worth remembering.
79 total views, 1 views today
– (2020) – Ocean researches become trapped miles beneath the surface when their rig is destroyed. On top of escape they also battle a monster. Gets off to an exciting and tense start, but gradually becomes repetitive and dull. Manages some suspense toward the end, but there’s little danger felt for the characters since all we know about them are thin backstories.
97 total views, 1 views today