– (1995) – During a fierce storm, inhabitants of a large manor talk about and engage in sex while premonitions of death abound. This also has something to do with a ghost and a couple living in the basement, but the whole thing feels like separate films stitched together to form one disjointed softcore porn. Though it moves slowly, it’s not too hard to sit through thanks to sprinkles of blood and a high abundance of nudity.
297 total views, 50 views today
– (1971) – Not long after a woman visits her inherited castle vampires start to rise. Begins with the promise of quirky things to come, but after a while the jokes become stale and repetitive. The atmosphere matches classic vampire films, but spoofing their stories isn’t enough to lend enjoyment throughout. Has a few humorous and sleazy spots, but as a whole tends to drag.
1,151 total views, 46 views today
– (2021) – An up and coming artist unleashes a vengeful force upon disbelievers in his community. Works fine as a continuation of the original film while adding a few new arcs of its own. The bloodletting is decent when shown, and though the pace tends to crawl there is an overall sense of accomplishment by the end.
2,045 total views, 44 views today
– (2021) – Small town locals isolate themselves from a killer they believe is a werewolf. Gets off to a fun and vibrant start before crashing into a paltry Agatha Christie clone, where characters end up sitting around pointing fingers at each another. Has humorous moments, but after a while the jokes become forced and repetitive. The atmosphere is strong, yet horror is seriously lacking.
2,390 total views, 46 views today
– (1970) – The spawns of a yeti kidnap men and women to appease their mammoth father. The monster inclusions are goofy enough to laugh at, but all else is rather dull. There’s a lot of character wandering and not nearly enough monster mischief, but enough absurdities make this relatively easy to sit through.
2,790 total views, 44 views today
your a-z guide to obscure & classic horror movies
– (2019) – Anthology of three stories that focus on a killer clown, a killer doll clown, and another killer clown. The first story shows some signs of life, but the second is a basic repeat only with a toy, while the third is a stagnant bore. Yet another backyard effort by those with no clue how to tell one tale, let alone three.
755 total views, 2 views today
– (1986) – A seemingly retired FBI agent is drawn back to the force to capture an active psychopath. A fast moving first half slows down to exhibit the lifestyle of the “Tooth Fairy,” but always maintains involvement on both sides of the story. Plays like a dark Miami Vice episode.
537 total views, 2 views today
– (2018) – A female volleyball team becomes hunted by masked hicks in a wooded terrain. A horror/comedy that fails miserably in both categories because nothing’s funny nor remotely suspenseful. Aims for zany camp, but is too blisteringly stupid to come up with a single moment worth retaining.
864 total views, 3 views today
– (1983) – A woman with a vendetta against her family magically persuades a dog to kill them. Anything dealing with the drama is the pits, but the dog inclusions are so manically awful they’re hard not to appreciate. Bad, but entertaining for all the wrong reasons.
750 total views, 1 views today
– (2007) – A virus outbreak on an airplane has the dead feasting on the living. One of those atrocious outings where strobe lights replace surprises and noises replace terror. Cheap, bland, and ill conceived.
542 total views, 1 views today
– (2012) – Hookers kill others and themselves in the name of a depraved pimp. Has something to do with voodoo, but is mostly a wannabe crime flick where the gangsters are impossible to take seriously. Mostly well made, but the inclusions of demonism don’t add up to anything.
754 total views, 4 views today
– (2013) – Anthology of three stories that deal with murderous dolls and small humans. Comprised of scenes from Skull Heads, Dangerous Worry Dolls, and Dollman vs. Demonic Toys, with nothing stringing them together. More a Full Moon sampler than an actual movie, but at least the better parts of each film are represented.
711 total views, 5 views today
– (2010) – Two sets of friends go camping in the realm of a blood addicted killer. Does a better-than-average job pretending it’s from the ’80s, mainly in clothing and technology, and adds an abundance of humor. Loses steam when the killer’s aspect takes over, but still provides plenty of mindless stupidity and fun.
643 total views, 1 views today