– (1968) – Vampires and a werewolf come to blows at Frankenstein’s castle. A complete mess that makes absolutely no sense thanks largely to editing that appears to have been accomplished with a lawnmower. Some of the rare spots of horror are worth a gander, but the rest is mercilessly dull.
– (2017) – A couple of lycanthropes uncover an alien plot of impregnating humans through beer. Has a lot going on and moves fast (a little too fast at times) yet somehow bores because none of the zaniness amounts to anything. Tries hard to please, but one probably has to be stoned to find full enjoyment.
– (2008) – Rival skiers compete for the domination of a hill while one of them becomes a wolf. A spoof of an already lame movie that does little but exploit ’80s sport cliches. A Chris Sever letdown as too many lines are repeated from other entries and too many once-humorous mannerisms now amount to nothing.
– (2016) – A vampire in a shiny leather coat aims to stop her kind from fighting werewolves in shiny leather coats. Yet another preposterous, pompous, and pretentious entry in a never-ending series that continues to take itself too seriously despite a severe lack of originality. Bloated CGI mumbo jumbo for an audience that couldn’t possible be asking for more entries.
– (2014) – A big-hearted country girl returns home to find unexpected strangeness… notably a werewolf. The lead actress pulls off cutesy naivety as long as she can before the cute turns sour. Works best when not knowing what’s going on, since the explanations are cold and empty. Feels like an audition reel gone awry.