– (2015) – The villains from Part 1 are resurrected, then are largely forgotten about while H.G. Lewis narrates fairy tales. The plot is so disjointed it’s often impossible to tell what’s happening. An unsightly mess with some of the worst F/X ever committed to celluloid. Dung.
133 total views
– (2019) – A babysitter in the house of demonic relic collectors inadvertently unleashes the evil intentions of a possessed doll. Does what it can to establish credible characters, and they are likable, but the horror inflicted upon them is rather routine. Gets busy toward the end, but also feels unfocused. The best of the three so far, but still underwhelming.
100 total views, 1 views today
– (2011) – A werewolf terrorizes a small village, interrupting an already lackluster love triangle. While the cast and sets are commendable, the plot and character growth is deplorable. Not too hard to get through, but lacks two major components: excitement and romance. Basically Twilight meets Ginger Snaps Back meets a test pattern.
86 total views
– (1973) – A presidential aide who’s bitten by a werewolf becomes one and terrorizes Washington D.C. Despite some minor brushes with the titular villain attacking random people, this moves at a crawl from start to finish. Free of blood, working humor, and an overall purpose.
61 total views
– (1989) – A woman who’s bitten by a werewolf becomes one, to the dismay of her daughter. Moves fast, means well, and has solid 80’s atmosphere, but that’s as good as this gets. The brief horror moments are bogus, the makeup is pitiful, and most of the humor is lame.
64 total views, 1 views today
– (2014) – A blind vet moves into a rest home that’s attacked by a werewolf, then spends a month awaiting the next assault. Perhaps intended to become the Bubba Ho-Tep of werewolf films, but stumbles out of the gate thanks largely to unlikable characters and bad creature design. A joyless drag.
40 total views
– (1968) – Vampires and a werewolf come to blows at Frankenstein’s castle. A complete mess that makes absolutely no sense thanks largely to editing that appears to have been accomplished with a lawnmower. Some of the rare spots of horror are worth a gander, but the rest is mercilessly dull.
53 total views
– (2017) – A couple of lycanthropes uncover an alien plot of impregnating humans through beer. Has a lot going on and moves fast (a little too fast at times) yet somehow bores because none of the zaniness amounts to anything. Tries hard to please, but one probably has to be stoned to find full enjoyment.
52 total views
– (2016) – An average guy starts dating a horror movie actress who happens to be a werewolf. Has some decent moments when dealing with the love story, but the rest of the plot is muddled and illogical. Drags to the point of inciting rage, but does manage some genuine humor.
56 total views
– (2008) – Rival skiers compete for the domination of a hill while one of them becomes a wolf. A spoof of an already lame movie that does little but exploit ’80s sport cliches. A Chris Sever letdown as too many lines are repeated from other entries and too many once-humorous mannerisms now amount to nothing.
47 total views