– (2018) – Three dorks pledge a fraternity that takes hazing to high levels of depravity. The overall plot and some violent inclusions are okay, but those areas, and all others, are crippled by the horrid acting from all participants involved. Could have been better if made by more capable hands.
122 total views, 2 views today
– (2014) – A girl who’s alone on campus during Thanksgiving break must survive a group of masked killers. Basically an 85-minute cat and mouse chase that never builds credibility nor suspense since nothing is known of any character involved. Drab from the start and rarely raises a pulse.
136 total views
– (2019) – A troubled young man with ties to psychosis is gradually taken over by his imaginary friend. Gets off to a gripping start before slowly developing the main characters, and while doing so becomes an exercise in sheer lunacy. Gets odder, darker, and more violent as it goes, and never fails to disturb. A bit confusing at times, but gives off plenty of cult-classic vibes.
230 total views
– (2019) – Sorority
girls women contend with all manner of wicked guys. A little too heavy handed on the feminist agenda, especially the super-lame dance scene, and as such feels like topical propaganda. The pace is quick though, which helps one get through a plot that is hardly original or instructive.
304 total views
– (1988) – A woman with serious man problems summons a demon for purposes of revenge, and things quickly turn violent. The plot is nothing special, but the 80’s vibe is high, the violence is ample, and there’s plenty of skin to please each gender. Corny and dry, but easy to get through.
281 total views, 1 views today
– (2013) – Sorority girls inadvertently awaken an evil force when attempting to gain ground for themselves. Though attempts at horror do occur, the plot and characters don’t add up to zilch. Every college character and situation is like any other in this setting, and practically nothing here hasn’t been seen before.
212 total views, 2 views today
– (2016) – An unpopular girl who kills herself takes cyberbullying to new heights by killing those who’ve wronged her. The initial idea could have led to a chilling time, but this is ruined by a lack of frights, bad F/X, non-existent characters, and no lore in the villain. Has an unoriginal script and a rather unsightly cast.
211 total views
– (2018) Frat bros host a luau that’s interrupted by an evil spirit lurking in their house. Nothing new occurs, the camera style is unnecessarily distracting, and the characters are all worthy of choking out. However, there is an ambitious strive to entertain throughout, which does come through in the quick pace and the comedic horror scenarios.
486 total views
– (2019) – A family relocates to a town near ancient grounds that can return life to the deceased. Seems to have been created for the sole purpose of playing against the original film, but in doing so creates unpredictability in characters and their grim plights. Sometimes uneven, but more often that not will shred nerves and provoke emotions.
409 total views, 2 views today
– (1987) – Four girls on their way to Florida for spring break become prey to a man who’s caught killing his mistress. Has a fun start that displays plenty of activity in character interactions and their initial scenarios. Screeches to a halt after a brisk first third, and goes through familiar advancements at a sluggish rate.
219 total views