– (2012) – Teens on a religious retreat are picked off by someone who began their descent into murder seven years prior. Starts off with great traces of humor and gore, but doesn’t take too long to not head anywhere new. Maintains a humorous vibe throughout, and never hides its own cheese factor.
– (2014) – Newlyweds vacationing in secluded woods run into trouble when the wife begins acting irrationally after strange marks appear on her body. Starts off a tad too cutesy, but gradually builds into something where anything cute has no place. A strange, gripping tale with unusual and tense advancements.
– (2007) – A man inadvertently travels back in time to avoid a killer, and gradually learns the dark ramifications of repeating the past. Has a unique premise that takes plenty of unexpected turns, although some events can feel muddled. Has moments that question logic, but is moderately gripping overall.
– (2016) – A small group of friends film themselves as they talk about fear near an infamous haunted house. Doesn’t seem to know what it wants to do, as it’s never clear why the characters search for a house they never enter (until the lame finale). One half is a POV confessional of an irritating actress, the other half is a blatant Blair Witch ripoff. Both try patience.
– (2015) – A group of friends steal a bus, run out of gas, and end up in the terrain of a killer. Another faux ’80s slasher that pretends it’s from the past but forgets to include a single moment that feels like the ’80s. This is just another shot on digital mess with CGI gore and typically trite teens.
– (2016) – The survivor of the previous entry watches a movie with her mother and recounts past footage to a shrink. One of the laziest, ugliest, and least resourceful heaps of dung to ever disgrace an internet stream. Built on scenes from other lousy movies, while anything new is preposterously inept.
– (2016) – A group of friends visit the site of past murders and are stalked by a killer in a clown mask. How bad is this? Let’s count the ways. 1. There are too many stagnant shots of random things. 2. The acting stinks. 3. The story and its flashbacks make no sense. 4. Has an open ending as though anyone would want this garbage to continue.