– (2017) – A woman with a failing reality show decides to record a day in the life of an admitted killer. Just as illogical and irritating as the first entry, but by including two unpredictable characters manages to not completely rip itself off. Provides as many feelings of discomfort as it does boredom.
– (1999) – A man on a mission of peace ends up battling a horde of cannibals alongside twelve other warriors. A trivial mess that somehow turns sword battles into tests of endurance. Characters have no depth, the story is too basic, and the victories throughout too easily won. More along the lines of a Lord of the Rings film without any purpose or meaning.
– (2014) – Newlyweds vacationing in secluded woods run into trouble when the wife begins acting irrationally after strange marks appear on her body. Starts off a tad too cutesy, but gradually builds into something where anything cute has no place. A strange, gripping tale with unusual and tense advancements.
– (2007) – A man inadvertently travels back in time to avoid a killer, and gradually learns the dark ramifications of repeating the past. Has a unique premise that takes plenty of unexpected turns, although some events can feel muddled. Has moments that question logic, but is moderately gripping overall.
– (2016) – A small group of friends film themselves as they talk about fear near an infamous haunted house. Doesn’t seem to know what it wants to do, as it’s never clear why the characters search for a house they never enter (until the lame finale). One half is a POV confessional of an irritating actress, the other half is a blatant Blair Witch ripoff. Both try patience.