– (2020) – A group of students and their adulterous professor go camping at a site where an author went missing. An absolute travesty of film making from shoddy script to slapdash editing. Nothing makes any sense, and for some reason “The Raven” is narrated throughout. An ugly, erratic, and tedious waste of time.
60 total views, no views today
– (2015) – Faux documentary about a bunch of people who describe their dark brushes with sleep paralysis. An excruciating experience that gets old five minutes in, but insists on dragging out stories that get less involving the more they expand. Might have worked as a short, but this is full length torture of bad actors pretending to have real plights.
31 total views, no views today
– (2016) – A girl goes missing from a boarding house in Amityville. The plot is nearly impossible to discern since every line of dialog is an exercise in how not to speak, and is often spoken alongside music of equal volume. This is clearly the work of someone with a camcorder, five dollars, and friends who are willing to ruin their low-level acting careers in one fell swoop. Ugly, erratic, and irritating.
40 total views, no views today
– (2016) – The survivor of the previous entry watches a movie with her mother and recounts past footage to a shrink. One of the laziest, ugliest, and least resourceful heaps of dung to ever disgrace an internet stream. Built on scenes from other lousy movies, while anything new is preposterously inept.
41 total views, 1 views today
– (2016) – A senator who opposes Purge Night becomes the focus of purgers. A contender for one of the worst scripts ever shot for a major motion picture, as the dialog merely inflicts racism among characters who do nothing but state their social status amid a supposed social nightmare. There’s hardly anyone on the streets of this daunting night, meaning tension is lost to awful actors who strike poses in place of striking fear.
33 total views, no views today
– (2013) – A group of obnoxious degenerates vacate to the woods where they’re harassed by an obnoxious degenerate. Strives for weirdness, but never realizes that trying too hard to look odd quickly implodes. Seventy-nine wasted minutes of non-existent horror and miserable comedy.
43 total views, 1 views today
– (1993) – Atomic blasts hope to save the world from alien zombies… sort of. There’s no set-up to any specific event, as this is more an assembly of newly shot garbage and stock footage. Attempts to create humor from its own failures, but can’t even get self-parody right.
38 total views, no views today
– (2010) – A group of friends hunt zombies during an overlong bachelor party. A horrible experience right out of the gate thanks to shoddy production values and impossibly unfunny humor. If this dud couldn’t bring an end to the zombie genre, nothing will.
26 total views, no views today
– (2007) – An artist unwittingly brings about an evil spirit in his patrons. A confusing and empty mess that tries to make social points but fails miserably in every attempt. Ridiculously serious, overly bland, and horribly acted.
35 total views, no views today
– (2001) – Society’s bottom feeders overstay our welcome at a dingy motel. A 75-minute excuse for deviates to verbally and physically degrade women. An ugly, hateful, depressingly unfunny mess that isn’t nearly as entertaining as it thinks it is.
28 total views, no views today