– (2019) – Anthology of three stories that focus on a killer clown, a killer doll clown, and another killer clown. The first story shows some signs of life, but the second is a basic repeat only with a toy, while the third is a stagnant bore. Yet another backyard effort by those with no clue how to tell one tale, let alone three.
16 total views, 1 views today
– (2019) – A babysitter in the house of demonic relic collectors inadvertently unleashes the evil intentions of a possessed doll. Does what it can to establish credible characters, and they are likable, but the horror inflicted upon them is rather routine. Gets busy toward the end, but also feels unfocused. The best of the three so far, but still underwhelming.
10 total views, no views today
– (2019) – A doll that can control electronic devices isn’t programmed for safety features and, as a result, goes insane. Lacks the simplistic evil of the original film, and is more akin to the later (and bonkers) sequels. Makes absolutely no sense at times, but when all horror cylinders are fired this is a goofy, bloody blast.
17 total views, no views today
– (1985) – Shipwreck survivors happen upon an island where they’re attacked by doll-like creatures. Follows a droll pattern of watching characters wander before they’re assaulted, but a few dumb events and dumber lines of dialog help maintain attention. Repetitive, to say the least, but does amuse in spots of foolishness.
5 total views, no views today
– (2017) – Extortionists invade the manor of dysfunctional inhabitants amid spooky occurrences. While what happens is unpredictable, the end results aren’t exactly memorable. Too convoluted for its own good, and has too many despicable characters whose outcomes aren’t worth worrying about.
4 total views, no views today
– (2017) – A toy elf terrorizes an extremely small family to finish some sort of mischievous cycle. Despite showing signs of life toward the end, getting there is a total drag mainly because no actor seems eager to be working on this project. A drab experience with horror inclusions that could easily be avoided.
6 total views, no views today
– (2018) – People added to a naughty list are picked off by those possessed by a toy elf. Begins with a scene featuring the worst child actors ever put to film, and somehow gets worse from there. An incoherent mess with unfocused advancements, pitiful murders, and irritating smirks that rip off Truth or Dare. Absolutely miserable.
22 total views, no views today
– (2018) – Anthology of four stories (with an elongated wraparound) that focus on slave toys, a necromancer, vamps, and racial politics. While some of what occurs is drop dead dumb, there’s enough humor and positive social messages throughout to keep enjoyment rolling. Not as stark as the original, but certainly amusing.
8 total views, no views today
– (2018) – Patrons who gather for an auction at the estate of a doll maker are picked off by his dolls. There’s not much of a plot, and none of the characters have depth, but the gore quotient is highly impressive. Not as dull as many other entries, as there is much needed momentum, but excitement comes in fits and starts.
5 total views, no views today
– (2017) – Nazis attempt to claim living puppets from a group of psychics. Has good moments regarding horror, but the scenes of drama are as dry as can be. A total bore with violent highlights.
5 total views, 1 views today