– (2018) – Anthology of four stories that focus on a killer clown, a targeted scream queen, murderous vegetation, and a small town vampire. None of the stories feature anything close to innovative, let alone anything that takes place on Halloween. A dirt cheap outing with atrocious storytelling and worse acting.
10 total views, no views today
– (2009) – A scarecrow that’s brought to life kills a few people ensuing a Halloween party. Some of the character bantering is amusing in a low-level way, which is the only saving grace since the horror is terrible. Has the good sense to not run long, and manages some pleasant stupidity.
10 total views, no views today
– (2013) – A hopeful bride is resurrected to avenge herself against the hillbillies who killed her and her cheesy boyfriend. About as bad as a movie can get since every movement is unnaturally forced, from the godawful love story to the even worse crime story. A joyless pile of ineptitude that only manages to amuse during moments of blatant stupidity.
5 total views, no views today
– (2017) – When visiting her’s fiance’s family, a young woman is sucked into his dark heritage. Hard to say what the point is, but this does offer some creepy imagery throughout. Too by-the-numbers to make any particular scene uncomfortable, but the evident ghastliness is appreciated.
12 total views, no views today
– (1985) – Men, both living and undead, vie for a resurrected woman. Hard to consider a narrative film since the so-called story is all over the place and no discernible characters are focused on. Instead of a plot, we’re treated to a silly conglomeration of empty moments.
18 total views, 1 views today
– (1973) – A groom and his new woman are tormented by the wife he wronged on their wedding day. Provides glimpses of a strange mystery, but never does anything wholly absorbing. A short drag that goes ridiculous enough places to consider the entire experience imperfect but worthwhile.
16 total views, no views today
– (2013) – Sorority girls inadvertently awaken an evil force when attempting to gain ground for themselves. Though attempts at horror do occur, the plot and characters don’t add up to zilch. Every college character and situation is like any other in this setting, and practically nothing here hasn’t been seen before.
7 total views, no views today
– (2019) – A murdered outcast returns to pick off the petty thugs who’ve wronged him. Taking place on Halloween is about the only area worth commending, as everything else is an unwelcome sack of cliches. Absolutely nothing here is remotely original, and comes across as a wannabe Rob Zombie movie with the budget of a gum wrapper.
67 total views, 1 views today
– (1984) – Theater employees deal with the mysterious return of a killer who once stalked the same locale. Barely has a plot, as this is mainly built on random events in and outside the titular setting. Attempts humor, but isn’t the least bit funny. The horror, on the other hand, is laughable.
13 total views, no views today
– (2019) – A group of friends travel to Sweden during a period of elongated daylight and run into dark troubles. Despite hogging up a ton of valuable minutes, this chooses to ramble through simplicity rather than establish deep credibility in characters. Whether anyone lives or dies is never a concern as this is mostly a matter of either finding the horror inclusions creepy or ludicrous.
19 total views, no views today