– (2019) – Religious movie theater employees find a basement, discover a film, play said film, and become hunted by a force from that film. A mediocre story bogged down by unlikable characters and brain dead logic. They don’t escape because breaking a glass door is wrong? Several such factors contribute to a lousy time, though unoriginal ambition does arrive in the final act.
104 total views
– (2016) – After escaping Hell, a devious clown hosts a talk show before realizing he should leave Earth. Has so much going on that any accurate description might take pages, yet the maniacal structure is the saving grace. Incredibly ambitious for something shot on the cheap, and has aspirations to please fans of pure lunacy.
84 total views
– (2013) – A murderous cookie seeks out the woman who possessed him and crosses paths with a female bong. Though the short length is padded with flashbacks and lingering weed store scenes, some of what occurs is pretty decent on a B-movie level. Never out and out funny, but worthy of a chuckle here and there.
88 total views
– (2018) – A college student invents a device for the purpose of wireless energy, and finds it can summon ghosts. A drab and soulless experience with underdeveloped characters and banal situations. One moment is kind of freaky, but the bulk of this is a lackluster bore.
89 total views
– (2018) – Friends and enemies travel to Las Vegas to share in puppet debauchery. An assortment of gags, mostly of the smut variety, that never feel like part of an actual movie. This series has clearly been shot at once and chopped into short segments that, while outrageous, never mean squat.
85 total views
– (2017) – A shopkeeper of weed summons a familiar enemy and the devil. Just as meaningless as the previous entries, yet goes out of its way to become more annoying. Possibly fun for those involved, but a painful experience for the rest of us.
92 total views
– (2016) – Friends trapped in a marijuana universe are asked to come up with a million dollars by wicked paraphernalia. Has plenty of scenes of characters speaking, but what they say is never worth listening to. Certainly zany, but doesn’t offer anything aside from dry jokes and forced offensiveness.
83 total views
– (2015) – A pervert opens a topless bowling alley while an angry bong is hot on his heels. By now it’s clear that no one intends to lend cinematic integrity to this series, but they could at least try. This is colorful and fast moving, but also vapid and purposefully offensive.
86 total views
– (1988) – A gambler with financial issues also has a problem with not killing people. There isn’t much of a story taking place, but enough happens to hold attention throughout. While the gore is expected of Fulci, the humor is not, but some spots are actually pretty funny.
83 total views, 1 views today
– (1995) – A sorority in league with the devil picks on a pledge who turns the tables on them. Has plenty of nudity and scantily clad women, which serve as the highlights since a story is non-existent. This isn’t funny, dramatic, nor scary, but it’s not long either. Moves fast through one dim scene after another, yet is still prone to bore.
81 total views, 1 views today