– (2017) – Security guards and office personnel take on a slew of hyper-aggressive vampires and clowns. Moves fast and has a lot of energy, but the characters are flat and the humor not all that funny. Becomes repetitive in a hurry and, despite a short length, drags toward the end.
– (2012) – A sixteen-year-old vampire struggles with her existence alongside her mother. Takes its sweet ass time going about typical vampire dramatics, but has enough unique inclusions that set this apart from other tales of bloodsucker lore. Leans toward the dull side, yet you do care about character outcomes.
– (2016) – A vampire in a shiny leather coat aims to stop her kind from fighting werewolves in shiny leather coats. Yet another preposterous, pompous, and pretentious entry in a never-ending series that continues to take itself too seriously despite a severe lack of originality. Bloated CGI mumbo jumbo for an audience that couldn’t possible be asking for more entries.
– (1985) – A high school student looking to lose his virginity is bitten by a female vampire who won’t leave him alone. Moves incredibly fast and has plenty of outlandish moments, but the humor is rather stale and the plot too flimsy to worry about. Shows signs of Jim Carrey’s bright future, but here he’s as underplayed as all the other characters.
– (1973) – An average man who discovers a famous magician’s cloak becomes a famous magician. The plot to get things going is bad enough, but too many other aspects are thrown in to render this a conglomeration of bad scenes that form one nonsensical concoction. A complete mess that disappeared for a reason.