– (2018) – Anthology of four stories that focus on a killer clown, a targeted scream queen, murderous vegetation, and a small town vampire. None of the stories feature anything close to innovative, let alone anything that takes place on Halloween. A dirt cheap outing with atrocious storytelling and worse acting.
171 total views, 1 views today
– (2019) – A family relocates to a town near ancient grounds that can return life to the deceased. Seems to have been created for the sole purpose of playing against the original film, but in doing so creates unpredictability in characters and their grim plights. Sometimes uneven, but more often that not will shred nerves and provoke emotions.
247 total views
– (2018) – Anthology of five stories that focus on a twisted office party, demon knights, yuletide psychosis, a vengeful reindeer, and an alternate reality. The black box theater setup is different, but the stories themselves are bland and uninspiring. Most stories have no resolution, making this feel like a collection of thrown away ideas.
121 total views
– (2018) – A group of explorers in search of a deleted area come across a crocodile altering facility. Works best when ripping off the Alien franchise, because at least then you can envision well-made movies. This is simply a miserable experience from plot to dialog to acting to pacing to F/X.
169 total views
– (2014) – Two yuppies go camping, get lost, and become hunted by a bear. You’re at the mercy of two characters who carry most of the film, and while they’re not completely annoying, they’re not exactly worth cheering on, either. Once a map is denied within the first five minutes you know exactly how things will pan out, but there are a few gritty moments later in the film.
113 total views
– (2015) – A group of people go head to head to head against a tri-noggin shark. Has all the makings of a bad-on-purpose movie, but is too drop dead dull to elicit any fun. Has amusing spots, but pretty much stinks overall.
131 total views
– (2010) – A former soldier is hired to bring in a genetically altered shark/octopus alive, but all the thing wants to do is kill people. Nothing unlike the dozens of other mutant-animal-attack movies, but does begin with a sense of fun at the expense of stupidity. Slows an hour in and becomes repetitive, but does have some dopey highlights.
141 total views, 1 views today
– (2015) – Big wasps become bigger wasps when they bore into humans and tear their way out. A small scale outing that mainly features a few characters trying to outlast a monster invasion from within a mansion. The cutesy banter between the leads is as familiar as the mayhem around them, but some jokes work and the pace is brisk.
108 total views
– (2005) – Tourists and business investors fall victim to genetically engineered meat eaters. Some character interactions aren’t terrible, but that’s the most this crap offers. Everyone involved drifts from place to place, while others remain stagnant, as scenes of action/horror lie in wait. The F/X are appalling, and rarely in a humorous way.
111 total views
– (2015) – Various parties hunt or are hunted by a killer crocodile and snake. The horror F/X are as rotten as expected, but the low level screenplay is unforgivably miserable. Mostly gets by on girls constantly running around in bikinis.
95 total views