– (2016) – After escaping Hell, a devious clown hosts a talk show before realizing he should leave Earth. Has so much going on that any accurate description might take pages, yet the maniacal structure is the saving grace. Incredibly ambitious for something shot on the cheap, and has aspirations to please fans of pure lunacy.
152 total views
– (2018) – Friends and enemies travel to Las Vegas to share in puppet debauchery. An assortment of gags, mostly of the smut variety, that never feel like part of an actual movie. This series has clearly been shot at once and chopped into short segments that, while outrageous, never mean squat.
147 total views, 1 views today
– (2017) – A shopkeeper of weed summons a familiar enemy and the devil. Just as meaningless as the previous entries, yet goes out of its way to become more annoying. Possibly fun for those involved, but a painful experience for the rest of us.
153 total views
– (2020) – A group of girls are stranded in woods where a masked killer and his mother kill or abduct them. Never very good, but it’s light years better than others in this cruddy series by at least attempting stupidity at every turn. Cheap even by dirt standards, but does entertain from time to time.
348 total views, 1 views today
– (2019) – A live-action play within a known haunted house goes as badly as many expect. Attempts to add a backstory to the previous entries, but 98% of this has been seen before. Never terrible, and wants to be spooky, but can only remind of the superior original. On the plus side, this has the most fake looking facial scar in movie history.
239 total views, 2 views today
– (2015) – A group of friends open a haunted house attraction in an actual haunted house. Begins as any other found footage cheapie, but what sets this apart from the others is a genuine creep factor throughout. It’s sometimes hard to tell what’s happening, especially toward the end, but there are plenty of moments that elicit chills.
334 total views, 1 views today
– (2019) – Anthology of three stories that focus on a killer clown, a killer doll clown, and another killer clown. The first story shows some signs of life, but the second is a basic repeat only with a toy, while the third is a stagnant bore. Yet another backyard effort by those with no clue how to tell one tale, let alone three.
225 total views
– (2018) – Anthology of four stories that focus on a killer clown, a targeted scream queen, murderous vegetation, and a small town vampire. None of the stories feature anything close to innovative, let alone anything that takes place on Halloween. A dirt cheap outing with atrocious storytelling and worse acting.
231 total views, 1 views today
– (2019) – A group of friends reunite 27 years after battling an evil force that feeds on fears. Does a good job showcasing an assortment of unique F/X sequences, but the human element is too shallow. The kids have become types, and by focusing too much on their past the reasons to save their hometown in the present is lost. Entirely too long, and could have used less false scares against characters we already know survive their childhoods.
399 total views, 2 views today
– (2018) – The spirit of a dead serial killer possesses a paranormal investigator. Has the gall to believe anyone is longing for more Camp Blood movies, and has even more of a nerve by expecting anyone to want this cruddy series to continue. There’s simply nothing new here, and it’s all stunningly cheap, horribly acted, and misses the mark in providing any fun.
223 total views, 1 views today