– (1991) – A banker and a lawyer on their way to Atlantic City are picked up for aggressive driving and forced to stay in a dark funhouse run by a decrepit judge. A pretty lousy experience as far as storytelling goes, but it’s manic enough to make for an easy watch. Often makes little to no sense, and squanders a great cast.
36 total views, 3 views today
– (2017) – A small crew filming a zombie movie come under attack from real zombies. Or do they? The first 37-minutes is comprised of one shot that, while impressive, is still just a zombie flick. The real magic rests in the final hour, as the fabricated showing of real-time events amuses more than the opening gimmick. Unique and often hilarious, but tends to drag in spots.
104 total views, 1 views today
– (2016) – After escaping Hell, a devious clown hosts a talk show before realizing he should leave Earth. Has so much going on that any accurate description might take pages, yet the maniacal structure is the saving grace. Incredibly ambitious for something shot on the cheap, and has aspirations to please fans of pure lunacy.
84 total views
– (2013) – A murderous cookie seeks out the woman who possessed him and crosses paths with a female bong. Though the short length is padded with flashbacks and lingering weed store scenes, some of what occurs is pretty decent on a B-movie level. Never out and out funny, but worthy of a chuckle here and there.
88 total views
– (2018) – Friends and enemies travel to Las Vegas to share in puppet debauchery. An assortment of gags, mostly of the smut variety, that never feel like part of an actual movie. This series has clearly been shot at once and chopped into short segments that, while outrageous, never mean squat.
85 total views
– (2017) – A shopkeeper of weed summons a familiar enemy and the devil. Just as meaningless as the previous entries, yet goes out of its way to become more annoying. Possibly fun for those involved, but a painful experience for the rest of us.
92 total views
– (2016) – Friends trapped in a marijuana universe are asked to come up with a million dollars by wicked paraphernalia. Has plenty of scenes of characters speaking, but what they say is never worth listening to. Certainly zany, but doesn’t offer anything aside from dry jokes and forced offensiveness.
83 total views
– (2015) – A pervert opens a topless bowling alley while an angry bong is hot on his heels. By now it’s clear that no one intends to lend cinematic integrity to this series, but they could at least try. This is colorful and fast moving, but also vapid and purposefully offensive.
86 total views
– (2016) – The son of a murderer and his stoner friend hide from controversy in a small town, but are uncovered and blamed for new murders. A bad experience in that very few jokes are funny, despite attempting the zany vibe of the Scary Movie franchise. Has energy, but nothing worth remembering.
106 total views
– (2020) – A virus turns people into the living dead, but soldiers aim to stop them. Hard to say what the point is other than taking advantage of a deadly pandemic. Most of this is footage from two previous films, only dubbed over for “comedic” effect. Some of the silliness works, but overall this is pretty useless.
163 total views