– (2019) – Survivors of a zombie outbreak go in search of one of their own in dangerous terrain. Does what it can to entertain in a variety of ways, but nothing is particularly original or as funny as intended. Comes and goes without causing irritation, but once it’s over it’s easy to move on from.
58 total views, 3 views today
– (2016) – A rather old-looking high school student becomes a monstrous rodent when he’s aroused. Attempts to provide the cheese of 50’s monster movies, while heaping in a ton modern corn, and has its heart set on entertaining us in this manner. The problem is that the results range from incredibly lame to incredibly unfunny. Tries a little too hard to come across as offbeat.
85 total views, no views today
– (2017) – The students of Tromaville High continue to contend with radioactive adversaries of the mutant kind. The story is all over the place and never makes sense, but by now the plot in this series is hardly a cause for concern. This is the zaniest and most ludicrous of the bunch, and has some truly hysterical moments perhaps only Troma fans will recognize.
101 total views, no views today
– (1984) – Theater employees deal with the mysterious return of a killer who once stalked the same locale. Barely has a plot, as this is mainly built on random events in and outside the titular setting. Attempts humor, but isn’t the least bit funny. The horror, on the other hand, is laughable.
65 total views, 1 views today
– (2019) – A pizza delivery girl becomes the target of a Satanic cult that’s in need of a virginal sacrifice. Attempts zaniness at every turn, yet usually comes across as disjointed and unfunny. Moves fast and doesn’t last long, but misses the mark in both horror and camp by trying too hard to pass off the mundane plot as a silly comedy.
121 total views, no views today
– (1985) – A group of strangers with common blackmail issues gather at a mansion where mysterious murders transpire. There’s only 68-minutes of actual footage before the over-explained conclusions take over, and that scant time is wasted on cardboard characters and woefully inept comedy. Despite so much forced zaniness, this is incredibly dull.
45 total views, no views today
– (2018) – A female volleyball team becomes hunted by masked hicks in a wooded terrain. A horror/comedy that fails miserably in both categories because nothing’s funny nor remotely suspenseful. Aims for zany camp, but is too blisteringly stupid to come up with a single moment worth retaining.
65 total views, 1 views today
– (2019) – The dead are on the rise in a sleepy town, prompting its citizens to embellish their decapitation skills. Sets up a doomsday scenario that offers promise, but the outcome is crippled by a complete lack of originality. Too slow, too familiar, and worst of all, too unfunny. While you’re not laughing, good luck finding any character worth caring about.
44 total views, 2 views today
– (2018) Frat bros host a luau that’s interrupted by an evil spirit lurking in their house. Nothing new occurs, the camera style is unnecessarily distracting, and the characters are all worthy of choking out. However, there is an ambitious strive to entertain throughout, which does come through in the quick pace and the comedic horror scenarios.
98 total views, 2 views today
– (1980) – A butt ugly podiatrist takes a serum that turns him into a handsome killer. On one end everything that transpires is kind of pathetic, but on the other end the jokes are taken to unseen degrees of absurdity. Zaniness is one thing, but that the film means so little in a dramatic sense explains its obscurity.
62 total views, 2 views today