– (2020) – A young man who once survived a murderous cult contends with their resurrected members. Has a terribly unfunny first half hour, but once the blood kicks in so too does moderate fun. Sloppy and manic, but has a few commendable moments, though most are highly improbable and/or corny.
160 total views
– (2016) – After escaping Hell, a devious clown hosts a talk show before realizing he should leave Earth. Has so much going on that any accurate description might take pages, yet the maniacal structure is the saving grace. Incredibly ambitious for something shot on the cheap, and has aspirations to please fans of pure lunacy.
172 total views
– (1995) – A sorority in league with the devil picks on a pledge who turns the tables on them. Has plenty of nudity and scantily clad women, which serve as the highlights since a story is non-existent. This isn’t funny, dramatic, nor scary, but it’s not long either. Moves fast through one dim scene after another, yet is still prone to bore.
169 total views, 1 views today
– (2019) – Soldiers travel to a moon of Mars to prevent demons from bringing hell to Earth. Little more than an Aliens clone with possessed scientists and unimpressive creatures in place of memorable enemies. Too murky in appearance and too dopey in execution to take seriously.
195 total views
– (2019) – A war vet’s life is upended when his thought-dead brother returns, amid other non-explainable moments. Takes the basic idea of the first film and, for reasons unknown, actually does less from a horror standpoint. The drama is nothing to brag about, either, since every advancement is dry and corny.
300 total views
– (2019) – Anthology of five stories that focus on a masked killer, a killer doll, a killer dressed as Santa, a killer cult, and a wraparound involving a killer demon. Presents the gimmick of taking place on different holidays, but they can occur at any time since there’s virtually no holiday atmosphere in any segment, even the one with Santa. The tales themselves are either stale, dull, or rip-offs of superior films.
281 total views
– (1995) – A relic collector with the ability to spawn demons tracks down his decades-long nemesis in a desolate hotel. A little too sluggish at times, but the action is admirable when it does kick in. Has great creature F/X and some R-rated surprises, but an absolutely rotten ending nearly ruins the goods.
358 total views
– (1988) – A woman with serious man problems summons a demon for purposes of revenge, and things quickly turn violent. The plot is nothing special, but the 80’s vibe is high, the violence is ample, and there’s plenty of skin to please each gender. Corny and dry, but easy to get through.
314 total views
– (2019) – A pizza delivery girl becomes the target of a Satanic cult that’s in need of a virginal sacrifice. Attempts zaniness at every turn, yet usually comes across as disjointed and unfunny. Moves fast and doesn’t last long, but misses the mark in both horror and camp by trying too hard to pass off the mundane plot as a silly comedy.
536 total views, 1 views today
– (1986) – Artifacts are stolen from an ancient Egyptian demon, and now she’s back to reclaim them. Doesn’t feature much horror, and has very little sleaze which is surprising considering the names attached. The story alone would be fine if it moved faster and at least tried to make sense. In all, a sloppy bore.
392 total views