– (2014) – A girl who’s alone on campus during Thanksgiving break must survive a group of masked killers. Basically an 85-minute cat and mouse chase that never builds credibility nor suspense since nothing is known of any character involved. Drab from the start and rarely raises a pulse.
239 total views
– (2019) – A man stops at nothing to find his wife and daughter who go missing in a hospital. A highly involving nail-biter with plenty of grueling turns. Sometimes teeters on the brink of logic, but there’s never a reason to not see this through to the end as suspense is always in high supply.
314 total views
– (2012) – A killer turkey seeks the last copy of ThanksKilling 2 in order to spread his vengeance. A general mess that rarely makes sense, but has enough humor and inventiveness to bring forgiveness to the pointless areas. An odd combination of humans and puppets that works best when serving insanity.
249 total views
– (2009) – An ancient turkey with ties to Indians returns from death to exact revenge on the white man. As purposely stupid as expected, but the jokes are terrible and none of the turkey’s one-liners work. Short, but overstays its welcome in a hurry.
277 total views
– (1987) – Twin brothers, one of whom is an escaped lunatic, are out and about during a Thanksgiving killing spree. The overall story is weak, but the character interactions aren’t half bad and the (unrated) murders are top notch. A decent time despite having a villain who never ended up in horror lore.
258 total views
– (1981) – A lunatic attacks an annoying family on Thanksgiving. Sluggish and useless junk with absolutely no redemption values. Mercifully short, but the characters still manage to incite rage.
284 total views, 1 views today
– (1993) – Uncle Fester falls for a woman who plans to con him out of his fortune. The secondary plot of Wednesday and Pugsley at summer camp is the highlight, as the primary story is awkward and dim. Funnier than the original, but just as stupid and easy to forget.
283 total views