– (2020) – Enhanced Graboid spawns make trouble for an island inhabited by trophy hunters. A pretty dry and overlong entry in a series that simply doesn’t need to progress anymore. Never outright bad, but it’s too stale overall, from familiar jokes to familiar monster activity.
90 total views, 7 views today
– (2010) – A woman is stalked by her thought-dead ex, but he’s actually become invisible. A pretty decent drama laced with horror inclusions that range from mildly intense to mildly silly. A bit dry and a little too long, but does involve throughout and has some noteworthy twists.
65 total views, 2 views today
– (2015) – A large group of people appear in a small room where they’re picked off by an unknown source every few minutes. Spends 99.9% of its time focusing on lousy actors who shout rancid dialog in what’s little more than a Saw VI clone. A trivial and irritating drag that’s devoid of any talent.
339 total views, 1 views today
– (2018) – A young bride gradually learns of her domestic role while locked up in her wealthy husband’s estate. Creates a mystery with developments worth investing time in, but by the mid-point the crawling pace becomes a nagging hindrance. A quicker stride would have helped, as too many plot points are narrated at a near-whisper. Decent concept, dull execution.
120 total views
– (2020) – Global warming researchers come under attack from a mutated breed of shark at their floating facility. Has more fighting among the human characters than their watery counterparts, as shark attacks are sporadic and too choppily edited. An incredibly dull venture that lacks excitement and chemistry among any two characters.
712 total views
– (2020) – Experiments are performed on female inmates as they’re pitted against one another on an island. Has virtually nothing to do with Amityville, since we’re only told what happened there instead of actually seeing those events. Makes no sense, has terrible acting, and the F/X are a joke.
122 total views, 1 views today
– (1974) – Two scientists research ants that have turned against humanity. An unbelievably dull documentary-style outing that might only impress ant enthusiasts. There’s barely a plot, barely any characters, and barely a reason to see it through to the end.
145 total views
– (2016) – After escaping Hell, a devious clown hosts a talk show before realizing he should leave Earth. Has so much going on that any accurate description might take pages, yet the maniacal structure is the saving grace. Incredibly ambitious for something shot on the cheap, and has aspirations to please fans of pure lunacy.
152 total views
– (2019) – Soldiers travel to a moon of Mars to prevent demons from bringing hell to Earth. Little more than an Aliens clone with possessed scientists and unimpressive creatures in place of memorable enemies. Too murky in appearance and too dopey in execution to take seriously.
176 total views
– (1991) – CIA personnel take on mutants and terrorists in suburbia. Hard to tell what exactly is happening, since the editing is too sporadic when scenes don’t endlessly drag. Seems to have amused those involved, but for the rest of us this is pure torture.
183 total views, 1 views today