– (2017) – The students of Tromaville High continue to contend with radioactive adversaries of the mutant kind. The story is all over the place and never makes sense, but by now the plot in this series is hardly a cause for concern. This is the zaniest and most ludicrous of the bunch, and has some truly hysterical moments perhaps only Troma fans will recognize.
157 total views
– (2006) – A group of friends go camping in woods where a cult worships a homosexual bigfoot. At first comes across as an annoyance that tries too hard to shock, but the humor and characters gradually shift toward an enjoyably offbeat time. Has strong depictions of violence and outrageous yeti moments.
54 total views
– (2010) – In an alternate future, people are genetically enhanced to not show emotion in their provided social status, but some oppose this action. Does an okay job attempting a dystopian look from a technological standpoint, but the budget is simply too small to make it fully work. The story is a pitiful blend of confusion and characters who lack any sort of emotional significance.
54 total views, 1 views today
– (2010) – Two sets of friends go camping in the realm of a blood addicted killer. Does a better-than-average job pretending it’s from the ’80s, mainly in clothing and technology, and adds an abundance of humor. Loses steam when the killer’s aspect takes over, but still provides plenty of mindless stupidity and fun.
61 total views
– (2005) – College kids are forced to explore the realm of an infamous, murderous gold miner. Does a fair enough job setting up a notorious killer and his newest victims, but the action is slow and the murders bloodless. The mine atmosphere isn’t bad, but there’s too much quietness going on.
56 total views
– (2011) A murdering drug addict stalks a newcomer in his city. Has moments of focused lunacy that almost work well when shown in real time, but things get out of hand once horror becomes the focal point. Has plenty of boobs n’ blood, so getting through the short length is relatively easy.
51 total views
– (2013) – A group of obnoxious degenerates vacate to the woods where they’re harassed by an obnoxious degenerate. Strives for weirdness, but never realizes that trying too hard to look odd quickly implodes. Seventy-nine wasted minutes of non-existent horror and miserable comedy.
75 total views
– (1989) – A wealthy married couple takes role playing games to heights of murder. Has a ton of twists that are hard to see coming, but that’s as good as this gets. Too many scenes drag and characters are surprisingly hollow considering the great lengths they go to entertain themselves.
64 total views
– (1980) – An author who claims God no longer exists is taunted by a demonic Nazi who doesn’t age. Has a lot going on, from religion to disco, but doesn’t stand on solid enough ground to take seriously. A bit too muddled at times, but gets credit for attempting a plot as outlandish.
51 total views
– (2009) – A dysfunctional family vacates to a secluded manor where a killer lurks. Steadily slow and quiet throughout, with only a few scenes of murder that spark the least amount of interest. Says little, does little, means nothing.
57 total views, 1 views today