– (2013) – A group of strippers happen upon the realm of a murderous family. A Texas Chainsaw Massacre spoof that attempts humor at every turn but rarely does anything worth laughing with. Consists mainly of lame jokes and far too much genital mutilation.
331 total views
– (2008) – Vacationing friends contend with a legendary killer who once had his genitals removed. A so-called comedy that only amuses when ripping off lines from the Friday the 13th series. Strives to entertain, but mainly fails because nothing spoofed nor taken seriously feels original.
963 total views
– (2016) – Documentary that promises to explore the rise and fall of physical media, but spends most of its time following the creators as they thrift shop for movies. Means well and provides some credible info, but lacks a narrative focus and as such is appallingly disjointed. Probably fun for those involved, but all else beware.
158 total views
– (2017) – The students of Tromaville High continue to contend with radioactive adversaries of the mutant kind. The story is all over the place and never makes sense, but by now the plot in this series is hardly a cause for concern. This is the zaniest and most ludicrous of the bunch, and has some truly hysterical moments perhaps only Troma fans will recognize.
319 total views
– (2006) – A group of friends go camping in woods where a cult worships a homosexual bigfoot. At first comes across as an annoyance that tries too hard to shock, but the humor and characters gradually shift toward an enjoyably offbeat time. Has strong depictions of violence and outrageous yeti moments.
175 total views
– (2010) – In an alternate future, people are genetically enhanced to not show emotion in their provided social status, but some oppose this action. Does an okay job attempting a dystopian look from a technological standpoint, but the budget is simply too small to make it fully work. The story is a pitiful blend of confusion and characters who lack any sort of emotional significance.
188 total views
– (2010) – Two sets of friends go camping in the realm of a blood addicted killer. Does a better-than-average job pretending it’s from the ’80s, mainly in clothing and technology, and adds an abundance of humor. Loses steam when the killer’s aspect takes over, but still provides plenty of mindless stupidity and fun.
194 total views
– (2005) – College kids are forced to explore the realm of an infamous, murderous gold miner. Does a fair enough job setting up a notorious killer and his newest victims, but the action is slow and the murders bloodless. The mine atmosphere isn’t bad, but there’s too much quietness going on.
180 total views
– (2011) A murdering drug addict stalks a newcomer in his city. Has moments of focused lunacy that almost work well when shown in real time, but things get out of hand once horror becomes the focal point. Has plenty of boobs n’ blood, so getting through the short length is relatively easy.
165 total views
– (2013) – A group of obnoxious degenerates vacate to the woods where they’re harassed by an obnoxious degenerate. Strives for weirdness, but never realizes that trying too hard to look odd quickly implodes. Seventy-nine wasted minutes of non-existent horror and miserable comedy.
186 total views