– (1991) – A banker and a lawyer on their way to Atlantic City are picked up for aggressive driving and forced to stay in a dark funhouse run by a decrepit judge. A pretty lousy experience as far as storytelling goes, but it’s manic enough to make for an easy watch. Often makes little to no sense, and squanders a great cast.
52 total views, 2 views today
– (2017) – A small crew filming a zombie movie come under attack from real zombies. Or do they? The first 37-minutes is comprised of one shot that, while impressive, is still just a zombie flick. The real magic rests in the final hour, as the fabricated showing of real-time events amuses more than the opening gimmick. Unique and often hilarious, but tends to drag in spots.
115 total views, 2 views today
– (2016) – After escaping Hell, a devious clown hosts a talk show before realizing he should leave Earth. Has so much going on that any accurate description might take pages, yet the maniacal structure is the saving grace. Incredibly ambitious for something shot on the cheap, and has aspirations to please fans of pure lunacy.
90 total views
– (2013) – A murderous cookie seeks out the woman who possessed him and crosses paths with a female bong. Though the short length is padded with flashbacks and lingering weed store scenes, some of what occurs is pretty decent on a B-movie level. Never out and out funny, but worthy of a chuckle here and there.
91 total views
– (2018) – Friends and enemies travel to Las Vegas to share in puppet debauchery. An assortment of gags, mostly of the smut variety, that never feel like part of an actual movie. This series has clearly been shot at once and chopped into short segments that, while outrageous, never mean squat.
88 total views
– (2017) – A shopkeeper of weed summons a familiar enemy and the devil. Just as meaningless as the previous entries, yet goes out of its way to become more annoying. Possibly fun for those involved, but a painful experience for the rest of us.
96 total views
– (2016) – Friends trapped in a marijuana universe are asked to come up with a million dollars by wicked paraphernalia. Has plenty of scenes of characters speaking, but what they say is never worth listening to. Certainly zany, but doesn’t offer anything aside from dry jokes and forced offensiveness.
88 total views
– (2015) – A pervert opens a topless bowling alley while an angry bong is hot on his heels. By now it’s clear that no one intends to lend cinematic integrity to this series, but they could at least try. This is colorful and fast moving, but also vapid and purposefully offensive.
89 total views
– (1988) – A gambler with financial issues also has a problem with not killing people. There isn’t much of a story taking place, but enough happens to hold attention throughout. While the gore is expected of Fulci, the humor is not, but some spots are actually pretty funny.
87 total views
– (1995) – A sorority in league with the devil picks on a pledge who turns the tables on them. Has plenty of nudity and scantily clad women, which serve as the highlights since a story is non-existent. This isn’t funny, dramatic, nor scary, but it’s not long either. Moves fast through one dim scene after another, yet is still prone to bore.
85 total views