– (2007) – An artist unwittingly brings about an evil spirit in his patrons. A confusing and empty mess that tries to make social points but fails miserably in every attempt. Ridiculously serious, overly bland, and horribly acted.
221 total views
– (1991) – An explosion in a science facility causes an old man to slowly grow younger. Has more to do with the assassination of the geriatric subject than the subject himself, which is a problem since the age spectrum is the only point of interest. Doesn’t have a single character or moment to warrant one hour, let alone four. Somehow, this crud intended to continue.
244 total views
– (2002) – Motorists fall prey to a dimwitted killer and his insatiably annoying father. A horrible concoction from the pathetic villains to the cardboard heroine. Badly staged, cheaply shot, and has dialog that kills brain cells at a rapid clip. Whoever made this thought they were clever, but were sorely mistaken.
229 total views, 2 views today
– (2005) – Interplanetary turmoil leads to many assassination attempts and alien gladiator fights. Whatever plot exists is told through mumbling humans and subtitled robots whom are of equally nil importance. The FX are astoundingly terrible, and can’t warrant respect even when considering the budget. Garbage.
198 total views
– (1975) – The warden of a women’s prison tries to turn an inmate against another to aid police officers. An unbelievably dull post-crime caper with low-level traces of all film ingredients. No character is detestable or commendable enough to root for or against, while the plot lacks signs of highs or lows. An all around bore that invokes rage.
197 total views
– (2007) – One group of campers becomes possessed and attacks a second group of campers. Features some of the most deplorable characters in horror history, all of whom are aided by atrocious acting. There are plenty of horrible backyard movies out there, but this one, despite cheap gore, is an insult to humanity.
199 total views
– (1986) – A girl whose parents are murdered by protectors of gold seeks revenge many topless years later. Tries to establish itself as an action-adventure, but fails to entertain thanks to horrible acting and dubbing. An abysmal experience that steadily worsens with every passing second. Inspires rage.
204 total views
– (1993) – A college assignment regarding sound leads a jester-dressed student on a violent evening. For a plot initially concerned with sound, this is virtually silent. Too many scenes go without music or dialog, which ultimately leads to sheer boredom. There’s no structure, no defined characters, and absolutely no point. A sour dud.
202 total views