– (1991) – After taking on military personnel, zombie soldiers infiltrate a group of campers. A total bore that promises action but only delivers one sleepy groan after another. There’s no humor, no excitement, and no character who stands out as anything but a stiff with a pulse.
– (1983) – A female rock band falls prey to a legendary madman after their tour bus breaks down near his domain. Consist of little more than wandering characters who banter with one another before separating from the group and getting picked off. Despite the title, there’s hardly any blood, although your eyes may bleed from boredom.
– (1981) – A group of vacationing friends tread upon a manor that contains a kooky old woman and her murderous son. Succeeds in areas of atmosphere within and around the main location, but succumbs to a dreary pace and undistinguished events. Has a lot going on, but takes too long to get to each action.
– (1976) – A demon is killing people beneath NYC, and rival gangs are taking the blame. Has enough scenes of badly staged martial arts to hold some attention, but even with all the fighting this doesn’t take long to start dragging. The monster activity isn’t too bad, but there isn’t enough of it to go around.
– (2016) – Two couples share a bed that has the power to kill them once they hop out. The entire set-up lacks conviction, as the characters are up to something most believe is a bad idea. Some horror moments are okay, but the logic is woefully inept while the pace is disastrously slow. A movie about a bed shouldn’t make you want to fall asleep, but here we are.